Dr. Arash Nikoukari Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Arash Nikoukari?

Great doctor - for adults AND kids!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

So kind and smart. Never rushes his patients.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I love this physician and staff.

Dr. Nikoukari is great!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I have been Dr. Nikoukari's patient for more than 4 year.He is probably the best family doctor you could find in Los Angeles!

Posted on August 5th, 2012

Caring, understanding, with a great bedside manner, as I am an RN he understands the particular difficulties which may affect nurses. As a person who never went to the Dr unless I was acutely suffering from a sore throat or whatever that wouldn't go away, I realise now that your Doctor is helpful with anxiety/depression or other ailments which I used to think of as weakness of character. He made me realise that this too can be treated, and treated well until its under control. I recommend Dr Nikoukori as a PMD.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I have been patient of Dr. Nik for over ten years as well as my children. Dr. Nik is so caring and very professional. If they had a ten star rating I would give him a 10. Thanks Dr. Nik!!!!

The Best DR in Santa Monica

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Dr Nikoukari is the best Doctor I have ever know.Dr Nik is very patience courteous a great listener and always spends a lot of time with you. Even though he is very busy has always given myself and my husband all the time we need with him.His bedside manner is remarkable we are honoured that he is our Doctor.

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I had to call several times to have my prescriptions written correctly. Finally, I had to go to the office to pick them up. He micormanages his office staff which caused this delay of months. He does not respond at all to messages. I do not recommend him at all. I did not go back after the initial visit...and I am still being billed incorrectly for that one visit which was a year and a half ago.

Best Family Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Dr. Nikoukari is a very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. He is usually very knowledgeable about his referrals either through his patients or through his professional interactions. The only drawback is some of his nursing staff who do not seem to take his patients needs professionally. Most of his office staff are very helpful and conscientious, especially Rosie and Marguerita.

Posted on January 15th, 2017