Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arash Nourparvar has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arash Nourparvar has the following 23 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Gland Issues
- Pregnancy Complications
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
Dr. Arash Nourparvar has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arash Nourparvar is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Nourparvar and his staff really care about their patients. They listen to questions and comments and answer directly . I always feel they want to take care of me and respond to the point and in language I can understand. I am very happy to have found Dr. Nourparvar, who was recommended by another MD, because he helped promote and reach a healthier me.
11/10/11...Dr. Nourpaarvar is a most kindly,caring endo Dr. He was with me thru and thruwhen I needed his services!Good Follow-up...Most professional aswell...And I lost my thyroidin a most painless manner with good follow-upas well! Encinodame!
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Arash Nourparvar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsHonbo & Nourparvar Mds, 16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 880, Encino, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arash Nourparvar in this video.
Dr. Arash Nourparvar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.