Arash Rezazadeh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Arash Rezazadeh?

5 star care

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I would choose Dr Rezazadeh over and over again. I have never met a dr who cares about his patients more than him. I can't say enough good things. He exceeded my expectations on every level. He spent so much time with me and my family explaining the tests, results, etc.

The best!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

He is by far everything you could wish for in a doctor and as a person. I've been a patient of his for a year and a half now and can't imagine going to anyone else. He always has time for you both professionally and personally. I do, and have recommended him to family, friends and anyone needing a great Oncologist!

Posted on August 8th, 2017