Dr. Arash G Vishteh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Arash G Vishteh?

Personable, thorough, knowledgeable and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Dr. Vishteh was great from day one. I was intimidated and uneasy with the thought of back surgery, but was put at ease instantly after my extensive consultation. His thorough knowledge is comforting and his personable demeanor makes asking questions so easy. Once I was scheduled for surgery, I knew exactly what to expect thanks to Dana talking me through each step. This is the friendliest, most approachable medical staff I have ever met and 7 weeks later, I am recovering without any issues!

A new lease on life

I'm a firefighter who suffered an injury to my L4/L5 disc as a result of a workout. The first doctor I went to didn't listen to me. He didn't even look at my mri's. The experience left me depressed and worried about my future. Someone else in my profession recommended I go see Dr. Vishteh. This was one of the best moves I've made in my life. Dr. Vishteh's compassion was felt from the moment I set foot in his office. He had a genuine care for my situation and he really listened to me. You can tell when someone is really listening to you, he listens. Dr. Vishteh recommended a Microdiscectomy, something I was fearing for a while. But his expertise, knowledge and overall bedside manner took that fear away. I was able to get in quickly, unlike the other office I visited, and he performed the procedure successfully. I'm 7 weeks out of surgery and although I'm still healing, my nerve pain is gone. It feels like he's given me a new lease on life. If you're in pain and scared like I was, please do yourself a favor and schedule a visit with Dr. Vishteh. He's the Michael Jordan of Neurosurgery!

Cervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank YouCervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank You

Honest, Brilliant Surgeon

Dr. Vishteh is fantastic! He is honest, caring, thorough and brilliant. I am 34years old, and he has operated on my spine 3 times. I completely trust him and feel safe in his care!

The best Neurosurgeon we have ever met. He is gracious, kind, really listened about my husbands goals and has an excellent bed side manner. Excellent educator to us. He has a great small staff (no phone trees, NP or PA's). Spent time with us. Provided my husband very personalized care.

Dr. Vishteh and his staff, Dana are the best. My son was involved in a serious car accident they have been wonderful to him and myself. Dr. Vishteh is excellent Physician, his bedside manner and compassion through all of this has made a difficult situation much easier to handle. Although my son has months of recovery, I am thankful that we have Dr. Vishteh and his staff to help us through this. He is recovery is going well and we credit this to the staff. Thank you!!

most honest doctor I asked about a surgery. went beyond the usual song and dance. going to have him do another major surgery next month on lower back. thanks doc v.

He's what Doctors are supposed to be

Talented, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Caring, Hard Working, Trustworthy, Honest, Humble but confident. I hope to never have to have another reason to need his services again, but there's no one else I will seek out if I do.

Im so thankful that I met Dr. Vishteh!

I can not say enough positive words about Dr. Vishteh and his amazing staff.

Great Doctor- very concerned about his patients

Diagnosis and treatment was fast and efficient. My back is feeling better than it has in the last five years. Good Doctor, Good Man!!

Dr. Vishteh is amazing

Dr. Vishteh performed by back surgery in 2010 and I couldn't be happier. I am SO happy that I found Dr. Vishteh after years of struggling with different doctors.

Dr Vishteh came highly recommended to me by a friend just in time. My back pain was worsening almost daily to the point I could barely walk. I had tried the chiropractor, PT visits and the shots, nothing worked. My wife called the office and was amazed at the immediate help Debi was offering. She listening carefully and within an hour had the Dr view my MRI, checked my insurance and had an appointment within days. My spinal stenosis surgery was successful, I now have my life back. PAIN-FREE!

Dr. Arash G Vishteh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.