Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arastoo Yazdani
Dr. Arastoo Yazdani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yazdani is affiliated with United Medical Center and MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. Dr. Yazdani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arastoo Yazdani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 24
Dr Yazdani is a great Doctor. He's honest and straight forward when it comes to being healthy. He gives great examples of your issue.And,easy to understand. I be been a patient of Dr Yazdani for awhile. I'm thankful to have an honest Doctor for a change. Thanks Dr Yazdani for giving me better understanding of my Illness.
Googled the Dr. after the fact rather than before. It seems that he still after Maryland sanctioning him 2007 up to 2012; does not read patients test results properly which resulted in my not properly being treated for a terminal disease. He has a good bedside manner and spends a lot of time with you putting down other doctors who were ready to help me and talking about everything but what he needs to. This is him mechanism to escape the obvious, which is he really does not have a clue. That behavior is costing me my life.
Only thing that I don't like is waiting to be seen by the Doctor. But that's the kind of Doctor he is . He don't rush his patients he hears what they have to say and acr on it.
Dr. Yazdani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Dr. Arastoo Yazdani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArastoo Yazdani Md, 7905 Malcolm Rd Ste 103, Clinton, MD
Dr. Arastoo Yazdani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.