Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aravind Dasari
Dr. Aravind Dasari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Forrest City, AR and Helena, AR (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Aravind Dasari has 4 locations
1801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Helena, AR 72342
1515 Holcombe Blvd Unit 207
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Aravind Dasari has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aravind Dasari has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aravind Dasari - Posted on February 11th, 2017
Very nice at first and had no problems ordering iv fluids until he forgot to order them and patient who was very ill had to leave the er and go to a different facility. He was very defensive and rude after the patient repeatedly informed him the fluids were not received. After a phone call he did admit he forgot to put the order in and apologized. Unfortunately I am sure we will still receive a bill and the patient did not receive proper care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aravind Dasari - Posted on September 20th, 2012
19 Years Experience
Armed Forces Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Aravind Dasari Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aravind Dasari's office for more information.
5959 Park Ave Memphis, TN : (901) 765-1000
1601 New Castle Rd Forrest City, AR : (870) 261-0000
1801 Martin Luther King Jr Dr Helena, AR : (870) 338-5800
1515 Holcombe Blvd Unit 207 Houston, TX 77030
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aravind Dasari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Memphis, TN.