Dr. Aravind K Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aravind K Kumar?

Awesome!

Would recommend Dr Kumar to all! I had eye surgery and have many allergies--dr took great time in discussing medications being used to ease my worries.

Dr. Kumar and all of his staff are very pleasant, and helpful.

On-time, caring, thorough

very thorough and very caring.

The Docyor sometime tells lies.

Excellent Care!

Dr. Kumar has been my General Practioner for 4 years and he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. His diagnosis and treatments are always accurate. More importantly, Kumar's integrity and straight forward approach keeps the number of specialist I see in check and I never have to be concerned of being over treated. He has so much integrity that when he left Ostler his seperation agreement prevented him from contacting his patients so I had to track him down on my own. And eventhough he moved 20 miles away from my house and he's no longer convenient as when he was with Ostler, I never considered leaving Kumar for another GP becuase his expertise and care is worth the drive. The other thing that is very important to me is that he and his staff are always respectful of my time and I never wait more than a few minutes for a scheduled appointment.

accurate diagnosis

My first appointment with Dr. Kumar lasted more than 60 minutes; I ended up in the hospital that day and had a complete accurate dx within a week. I also had a second opinion done and the Dr. at Florida Hospital in Orlando complemented his timely accurate dx. Thank You Dr. Kumar

Excellent Physician with exceptional bedside manners and caring personality.

Dr. Aravind K Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.