Dr. Aravindan Amuth Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Aravindan Amuth?

No don't do it

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

He is a joke and so is this practice. I went in and explained my symptoms that I already been dealing with for over 3 months. I went there to get a referral and he said come back in two months if it still hurts then we will look into a referral. Switched doctors and was able to see a specialist turns out I had to be on crutches for 16 weeks and possible surgery if I waited as long as Amuth said. So glad I am done with this joke of a place.

Patient

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I've had bad experiences with Amuth and this office in general. My experience with this office was average at best but after seeing Amuth I was in awe at how this person could have made it through Med. School. Clearly inexperienced and it's only a matter of time before he gets himself in trouble for missing something important. He reminded me of a teenager who was trying to be more mature than his age. Also, stop looking at the ipad for one second and engage the patient.

Posted on April 12th, 2017