Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arax B Nazarian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 24
Hi,I found Dr. Arax to be polite and comforting, but I was given free sample of prenatal vitamins (with expired date twice) - think staff is not very efficent and last time I went - the nurse did not even take my blood preassure which I guess is very routine process.I am having doubt if I need to change my doctor or stick with her - I am in my 1st trimester so still have time.
Dr. Nazarian always has time to answer questions and address my concerns. I have never felt so comfortable with any other Ob/Gyn. SHe wanted me to have a test that I was not sure my insurance would cover and knowing that I did not have the money, she told me not to worry and we could work something out; it was that important to her that I had the care I needed. She is one of the doctors that is really in it to help people and she has helped me tremendously.
Dr. Nazarian is a great doctor. When I had to have a Cesarean last year I was terrified. She really helped me through it. She has the best bed-side manner of any OB/Gyn I've ever been to by far. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.
She is very sweet and honest. She doesn't alarm you of anything unless there is something to be worried about. So if you feel she may not inform you enough, this is her way of leaving you worry free. However, if you want to know every little thing going on all you have to do is ask and she will let you know. Also, her nurse is great! The hospital staff and stay was awesome as well. I can't say enough good things.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2014, 2009, 2015, 2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Arax B Nazarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArax Babaians Nazarian Do, 2980 Long Prairie Rd Ste E, Flower Mound, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arax B Nazarian in this video.
Dr. Arax B Nazarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.