Have you seen Dr. Abram Patterson Jr?

Skilled Radiology Doctor

Dr. Patterson observed a change in my mammogram that looked suspicious. After an ultrasound, he did a biopsy but wasn't satisfied. It did not pick up what he knew was there. He did a second biopsy and confirmed that I did have cancer. He called me personally to discuss what he found. I am glad he checked again in a second place. I am here today, because of that second look. I am so thankful for him and his ability. Carilion is lucky to have him.

Dr. A. M. Patterson, Jr., Mammography

Dr. Patterson is very good with the patients, and the other staff have a great deal of respect for him. He has been very careful and accurate in his work on my behalf.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Abram Patterson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.

Dr. Abram Patterson Jr Is this you?