Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Archana Alankar
Dr. Archana Alankar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and White Plains, NY (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alankar is affiliated with White Plains Hospital Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Archana Alankar has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Archana Alankar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Archana Alankar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Diligent, attentive and professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archana Alankar - Posted on February 11th, 2009
I went in for a checkup and bloodwork. Dr. Alankar asked very detailed questions and left no stone unturned. She was patient when asking questions, I didn't feel rushed at all. Her attitude was very upbeat and I felt comfortable discussing personal issues.
Dr. Alankar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Archana Alankar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Archana Alankar's office for more information.
355 W 52nd St New York, NY : (646) 778-5550
540 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, NY : (718) 855-4900
41 E Post Rd White Plains, NY : (914) 681-2560
147 E 26th St New York, NY : (212) 779-3800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Archana Alankar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.