Dr. Archana Bansal Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Archana Bansal?

Dr Bansal

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I've been going to see Dr. Bansal for several years and every visit has been wonderful. Her diagnosis has always been accurate. The wait time has never been more than 20 minutes. The staff and the nurses are most courteous and caring.

happy for her care

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

i recommend her

Posted on May 10th, 2016

best physician in the town

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I had recently gone through the complete military retirement physical so needed nor wanted any of that. Just needed someone to renew my one and only prescription for long term sinus issues. She still insisted on doing an exam and sheduled unwanted and uneeded bloodwork as well as wanting to do a colonoscopy. I accepted the paperwork just so I could get the prescription then shredded the rest. This is someone looking to collect fees.

BEWARE! This doctor does NOT care at all about patients!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I saw Dr. Bansal twice and both times, she barely looked at me and spent LESS than 10 minutes with me. The first visit she spent 4 minutes (I looked at my watch) before sending me out to be billed. She NEVER examined me! She then billed my insurance $1200 for nothing! The second time on the "follow up" she did not even review my blood work and spent only 7 minutes with me. She is very rude and asks her receptionist (not a medical professional) to speak to you on her behalf while she stands in the hallway! No exam, no discussion and the bills from her keep coming in for things she did not even do. What a FRAUD!Wait time for both was over 45 min. The office is very run down and dirty and the staff is rude. I talked to several friends and they all told me they had similar experiences.

Beware! Dr. Bansal is terrible!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I saw Dr. Bansal twice and both times, she barely looked at me and spent LESS than 10 minutes with me - with no examination at all. The first visit s ...

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on May 30th, 2012

She doesn't listen! I went in for strep throat (after a trip to the ER in S/V, where they ALSO misdiagnosed me!), and when I told Dr. Bansal that I did NOT respond well to the Z-pack (sp?), she still perscribed it to me. She also said my weight was the reason I had strep! Are you kidding me? She's horrible in every aspect! She doesn't listen, she's quick to prescribe something that doesn't even do any good, and her bedside manner SUCKS. :(

I would not recommend...

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Very uncaring, quick to prescribe things that are not needed just to get you out of there. Waited for 30 minutes to be seen for 3. She had asked me what kind of medication i was on for my thyroid problem... ( which i did not have nor have ever had) she did not go over lab results with me at all just said it all looks good and kicked me out the door. I had no time for questions as she was gone.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Dr. Bansal should not be visited even as a last choice. She is derogatory in her demeanor, highly inefficient and lacks the very basic qualification for a doctor - 'caring'. She will spend about 3 minutes with you after you have waited for half an hour. You will seldom even be examined. She has no bedside manners. I guess the only thing she is efficient in is keeping her 'numbers' high.

Posted on July 11th, 2017