3.8

Have you seen Dr. Archana S Bindra?

I am not happy

The staff are great. She is always in a hurry and doesn't let you explain. You are talking to her and she is already trying to walk out of the room. Gives you new medication and makes come back three weeks later. Come on...it's new medication! Needs to see patients using new medication soon to see how its going. I have gone to her office almost 2 1/2 and no luck yet. I think I think she is trying all this new medications on patients. For sure don't see compassion as a Dr. Most patients don't come back to see her after many visit. She is the Dr. right? Please help according to how you swore, to help and do your best. Maybe she is in the wrong field!!!

pleased with the amount of time Dr Bindra spent going over my condition at that time.

Waiting room a little crazy. However doctor Bindra was very attentive. Shae gave me plenty of time for questions. I felt she took her time and listened. That was important instead of the rushed typical appointment most physicians give you these days. Where you walj out saying I forgot to mention this or that. I was very pleased and would not hesitate to return. Love a doctor who is on time.

A Great Visit

She is the best doctor that I have met in a long time!!!

Reasons to stick with this doctor

After having a few doctors that did not know what to do about PCOS, I finally found Archana Bindra to be the only one who really knows what she's talking about with PCOS. She was able to tell me more about my condition than any doctor I had ever seen before her. Even when I was having major problems with a treatment, I got an emergency appointment so easily, and I didn't wait long at all. I was feeling really sick, and she was so caring, cool and professional with me, and did what was right. I'm sticking with her!

The office is great my visit was great Dr. Bindra was so patient with all of my questions.

Best Doctor Ever

She always listens to me. She helped me for my diabetes. She is a very patient doctor and deserves to get an award for being such a great doctor. I loved the staff as a whole. They were flying everywhere helping people but were so kind.

Kind Physician

My diabetes over the years was poorly controlled.After meeting with Dr Bindra, my blood sugars are excellentShe had taken the time with me to change my habits,improve my compliance and has brought out a profound change in my healthI only if I could have seen her a few years ago?

excellent clinician

she is a kind, compassionate, skilled clinician.excellent diagnostic skills and management

I have finally met the doctor I was trying to get for years!

My long-term diabetes-l problem needed to be treated sympathetically with a combination of professional expertise and empathy. I am most grateful to Dr Archana Bindra for taking care of my problem.

excellent physicianexcellent bedside mannerskind compassionate and a brilliant clinician

She gave me the wrong amount of insulin to take on the first visit and blamed me for the "misunderstanding". She made my one of insulin prescription only for three months and the other for a year and refused approval for a refill to the pharmacist. That is how she makes you came back, who does that with insulin? The only good thing about my experience was the staff.

Needs to learn humility

She is not personable. She makes mistakes and blames the patient. She writes precriptions for insulin only a few months at a time so you are forced to ...

Dr. Archana S Bindra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fremont, CA.

Dr. Archana S Bindra Is this you?