Have you seen Dr. Archana M Chandra?

Excellent Dr. & Staff

She has been my Dr. for a number of years and through a number of procedures and illnesses. Her compassion & professionalism always shine through. The excellent staff, many with her for years, are attentive and efficient. I am glad to have her and drive to her office even though I have moved a few mils away.

Good Doctor

Very good doctor. I had a very bad sinus infection and she gave me a shot and meds to take. I was much better in 3 days and completely well in a week. We have been seeing Dr Chandra for over 5 years .

Wow a Doctor Who Really Listens!

My family and I have been treated by Dr. Chandra since 2002. When she is in the room, she all yours. She doesn't rush or look at her watch. Her exams are always complete. I like the fact that she has an xray machine right in her office. That's saved our family many a trip to the ER! As my husband and I are getting up in years, past 55, she keeps us up to date on all those tests one has to get at our age. And she doesn't hesitate to send us to specialists or out of office tests. She always explains why and what she is doing. She personally calls with test results. She is very gentle and protects ones modesty. When our kids were in High School and we were was going crazy with our daughters behavior when she wanted to become sexually active. Dr. Chandra took the time to sit and talk to her (privately) and us. She smoothed out a tough situation. Our daughter actually listened to her and followed her advise! Amazing!! We have from time to time had trouble with the office staff not passing messages, etc. but very infrequent. With the flu season we have had to wait or if there was an emergency. But that doesn't happen often and we have never had to spend over an hour waiting. We love Dr. Chandra and she will continue being our family doctor until we are pushing up daisies or she retires. Both which are a long way off.

After waiting 50+ min for my appointment,I was told that we are too busy for the proceedure you are scheduled for. I always have to wait almost an hour for my appointment.

GREAT WORK DOC

I love that she cares and really remembers everything and the things even in your life that you share. Awesome

Dr. Archana Chandra rating

Overall experience is excellent. I have already recommended 3 people. Patient and caring. Very professional

Made her our Family Doctor

Very caring and allways willing to answer questions.

Long Waits and Awful Misdiagnosis

Dr. Chandra misdiagnosed my bone spur, said it was a normal bone. Then I had to insist on a referral to an orthopedist over her running tests for gout! Later I went to her with chronic headaches and she literally guessed at a diagnosis (could be migraines, maybe sinus infection, stress) and gave me a hodgepodge of prescriptions including a narcotic and a migraine medicine that said NOT to use without CLEAR diagnosis of migraines.Her partner, Dr. Khan, is just as bad. When I went to him on a Saturday with a female emergency, he made me feel VERY uncomfortable about doing an exam. So much so that the exam hurt and he tested me for an STD, which wasn't possible that I had! Called me and said nothing was wrong with me, but something obviously was.I have waited for OVER an hour at times. Other times when I complain that my appointment was 30-45 minutes ago, they'll pulled me back to a room, and it's been 30 minutes before the doctor has come in. Even when I'm really sick and can barely crawl into the office (but have had an appointment), they've had me waiting for an hour or more.This office is a JOKE! Go to them if you need a shot for a sinus infection, otherwise, they'll misdiagnose you and have you taking meds you doing need.

Dr. Chandra is thorough and listens to any problem. She personally calls me to report lab results or any other follow-up condition following an exam. She is much better than average in remembering medical conditions from prior visits and carefully checks progress.I highly recommend Dr. Chandra because of her professional demeanor and excellent attention to details.

Dr. Chandra is genuinely concerned for her patients and is always professional and courteous.

Dr. A Chandra

She is a great doctor. She seems like she cares about whats going on with you.

Dr. Archana M Chandra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.