3.9

Have you seen Dr. Archana Chopra?

I really like Dr. Chopra. She is very natural for me to talk to and helps me manage my medication.

Doesn't listen to legitimate concerns. I often feel like I'm not heard and almost always leave feeling frustrated and offended. Would switch if I could find another psychiatrist with an opening.

Difficult Experience

My experience with Dr. Chopra has not been the best. In order to maintain anonymity I will say I have seen her more than once but not more than 20 times, but enough to give an accurate review. Her appointments are extremely short, usually 15-20 minutes and are charged quite a hefty rate for such a short appointment. A typical appointment consists of "how are you doing?" and her basically listening to you talk about any major happenings in your life throughout the past month or two. After 15 minutes she writes the same prescription almost every visit, rarely (if ever) changing or adding any new dosages or medications. Any issues brought up or chief complaints are not heard or listened to at all, and she tends to frequently brush off psychiatric issues that you've recently been having as "just life" when you clearly know there is something much deeper going on within yourself. Overall I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, I received better mental health service from my family doctor than from her, ever, and I always leave the office disappointed or upset. I hate to sound so harsh, but it is how it is, and I have had psychiatrists in the past that actually LISTEN and ask more questions; she seems to be simply interested in collecting her payment and writing a refill script and getting you out the door.

Dr. Archana Chopra is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Paris, IL.

Dr. Archana Chopra Is this you?