Dr. Archana Koganti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Archana Koganti?

Best Neurologist I've seen in years

Dr. koganti is knowledgeable and understanding. She hears you out and addresses your concerns. She seems to me to want to make informed decisions with data and not just guessing at your heath. I'm thankful I landed in her hands and that she has helped me through my treatment.

leaving this practice

I liked this doctor but only saw her twice- she is leaving this practice so I am off to search for a new doctor

Dr. Koganti was very thorough and helpful. Her care of my daughter was a godsend.

GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS.

DR.Archana Koganti is by far an excellent Dr.EVERY TIME I SAW HER SHE WAS VERY PROMPT AND SPECIFIC ABOUT THE DIAGNOSIS. SHE WOULD TRY ALL KIND OF DIFFERENT THINGS AND BECAUSE OF HER I DON'T HAVE SO MANY SIEZURES. I MISS SEEING HERE @ THE CLINIC. I HOPE SHE IS DOING FINE. I WISH THERE WERE MORE DR.S LIKE HER. SHE IS EXCELLENT IN HER PROFESSION.

DR. KOGANTI IS VERY GOOD AT HER PROFESSION. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR YEARS. SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY. I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MET HER.