Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Archana Trivedi MD
Dr. Archana Trivedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA . She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Archana Trivedi has 3 locations
1610 Executive Ct
Sacramento, CA 95864
Book Online Now
Dr. Archana Trivedi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Archana Trivedi has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Archana Trivedi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
kenny the dancing man on facebook
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archana Trivedi - Posted on October 5th, 2018
Seems to be more about the money less about the care!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archana Trivedi - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archana Trivedi - Posted on July 9th, 2018
Awful Treatment of Patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archana Trivedi - Posted on October 12th, 2017
Trivedi and her henchmen (receptionist) do not possess basic social skills like responding to questions or helping to straighten out a billing issue. Some online billing company handles the billing and has made errors that I proved were errors and showed Trivedi's office PROOF (cancelled checks). The billing company has not responded to phone calls or written mail or emails and they are in Texas, so I go through the trouble of providing proof of payment to and for Trivedi , which she requested. neither she nor her less than professional receptionist have had the decency to acknowledge my efforts and in fact when I called for acknowledgement the recptionist said to contact the people in Texas. This is about $42 people. This woman has the nerve to work in the mental health field and yet cause grief and anxiety for one client for over 2 years after I received a collection threat, not from the Texas company, but from Trivedi's office. Its not worth your time to seek any kind from someone so unresponsive and out of touch with her patients. Find someone who actual cares about people and communication.
6 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Archana Trivedi Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Archana Trivedi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.