Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr - Posted on July 24th, 2015
Awesome doctor! Really cares about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr - Posted on June 1st, 2011
Something has changed...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr - Posted on May 27th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Enoch's for years, and it seems to me that something has changed recently in how he practices medicine. It used to be the case that I had full confidence in Dr. Enoch's diagnoses. I trusted that he valued quality healthcare above all else. Recently, he seems preoccupied with something that has interfered with what I thought were his values. He seems hesitant to make a diagnosis, as though he has to think about whether the insurance will cover it or not before he speaks. This is unfortunate and has caused me to start looking elsewhere for a primary care physician. If it's hospital politics that have caused this change, I find that most unfortunate. Let the man do his job! If patient care is now a business, then then politics are clearly bad for business!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr - Posted on May 25th, 2011
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Enoch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsARCHIE D ENOCH MD, 4172 Indian Ripple Rd, Beavercreek, OH
Dr. Archie D Enoch Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beavercreek, OH.