Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Archie Hewett
Dr. Archie Hewett, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Smith, AR, with another office in Fort Smith, AR. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hewett is affiliated with Sparks Regional Medical Center, North Logan Mercy Hospital and St Edward Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Archie Hewett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hewett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sparks Regional Medical Center
North Logan Mercy Hospital
St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Summit Medical Center
Sparks Reg Med Ctr, Fort Smith, Ar
58 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1955
Dr. Archie Hewett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Archie Hewett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.