Dr. Archie C Perry Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Archie C Perry Jr?

Find another doctor!

My name is Calvin McCollum and I WALKED into Dr Perry's office last year with lower back pain and nerve pain in my right thigh. After two surgeries I was in extreme pain afterwards and my oncologist discovered an infection in my spine from the back surgeries 6 months prior. Dr.Perry didn't do any imagery though I was in extreme pain afterwards. After the infection was cured Dr Perry's office called me into an unscheduled appointment and told me he had no more reason to see me despite continued serious pain . I now walk with a cane or walker or a wheelchair for longer distances. Do not see Dr. Perry, find another Doctor!

All about $$$$

Referred to said takes insurance then changes because doesn't get paid enough. This whole group sucks

Excellent surgeon.

I will be calling Dr. Perry for a follow up next year.

I'd give 6 stars if I was able

Dr. Perry is amazing. I was his patient for two years as he went through every option available with me before we finally decided on surgery for my scoliosis. I did wait for more than an hour on several occasions, but the demeanor of his team made up for it. They went above and beyond in every aspect imaginable. Sometimes I saw his PA, Ian, instead of Perry himself, but that's perfectly okay with me because Ian was awesome. Their bedside manner both in the office and in the hospital after my surgery was perfect. I would absolutely recommend their team.

A Rare Find

In a town where you're lucky to find a doctor office that will schedule you within a week, when you call & tell them the pain you're in & then the doctor actually spend time with you, well, I was very impressed. He wasn't a pill pusher, not quick with the knife & we really tried everything before surgery. And he explained all my options, in layman's, which was very much appreciated. Dr. Perry, Ian, Diana & Maria, the whole team is professional,caring & kind, I feel very lucky to have found them.

Excellent Doctor and Staff!

I went to Dr. Perry because of a neck problem that I'd had for several years. He was extremely professional and explained all of my options in detail. After much thought, I decided to go ahead with the surgery and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Perry and his staff, especially Dr. Ian Faro, his Physician's Assistant. They both made me feel comfortable before the surgery and I knew that I had made the correct decision. The surgery was a complete success and I would recommend Dr. Perry highly!

Exceptional!

Dr. Perry Impressed me and my husband. I've been to other surgeons, two others, and Dr. Perry just exceeded my expectations on every level. The wait time was reasonable, but that's a trivial element when you're there to discuss a bi-level cervical discectomy and fusion. I found my Doctor!

Great Doctor...Great Experience!

Dr. Perry is the very best. Explained my problem, so I could understand it. Staff was amazing! I highly recommend him.

Waited 2 1/2 hours just to see him and not even I am sorry from him. When I ask are you always this bad. Thinking I was giving him a time to say sorry for the wait he said ."I am a busy man" Never went back

Great Experience!!!

Dr. Perry and his staff are great. I had severe scoliosis and could barely walk. And thanks to Dr Perry, I have my life back. His staff is very attentive. He explained everything to me. He was very thorough. He has a great personality, has great bedside manner, and is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.