Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ardalan Enkeshafi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
DR. TODD WAS BROUGHT IN AS A CONSULT FOR MY MOTHER BY THE HOSPITALIST ON DUTY. HE THE HOSPITALIST DIAGNOSED MY MOM GANGRENE AS A RASH AND DR. TODD MADE DIANOSIS AS AN INFECTION TRAPPED BETWEEN THE SKIN AND BONE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ON BOTH PARTIES , AND MY MOTHER HAD TO HAVE HER LEG AMPUTATED. FOR A PHYSICIAN THAT HAD 5 YEARS OF VASCULAR PRACTICE, I HAD TO BEG THEM TO DO AN ANGIOGRAM, WHICH WAS POSITIVE. SHE HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL FOR SURGERY
24 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1994
Good Samaritan Hospital Of Md
Dr. Ardalan Enkeshafi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbbas Bahrololoom Md, 900 Seton Dr, Cumberland, MD
Dr. Ardalan Enkeshafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, MD.