Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr - Posted on October 26th, 2016
I'm very happy with the service and treatment from everyone in the center. Without exception everyone was prrofessional, pleasant, and helpful. Dr. Aslie was thorough and accurate with the most beneficial treatment I've received to date since my injury over 2 years ago. The non-surgical treatment he prescribed has been a tremendous step in the direction of a more normal life. I'm so thankful for the difference he and stafff has made with me. I also appreciate his ability to clearly explain my condition and offer me guidance to hopefully obtain the best possible long-term health and tolerance with my ssituation. Dr. Asli is definitely the person I would seek/recommend for anyone with spine injuries. This is a top notch facility.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr - Posted on February 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr - Posted on January 15th, 2016
BEST OFFICE EVER!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr - Posted on November 13th, 2015
A Confident Doctor Who LOVES His Work
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr - Posted on November 8th, 2015
The things I liked about Dr Aslie he is very confident of his abilities, some may say arrogant but I disagree he is not arrogant he just knows what he is doing. I enjoy the fact he LOVES his work it is in his blood this fact alone made me feel safe having cervical spine surgery. I am not saying he couldn't make a mistake he is human but I know he would try to outdo himself that is amazing in a surgeon. Office visits are short but explains fully the procedure not much for chit chat but that's ok as long as he answered my questions what more does one need. He performed cervical spine fusion on me in 2006 and no one can even tell my scar is so unnoticeable the outcome was good. His staff at the time were nice and friendly and made me feel welcome. Overall I would recommend Dr Aslie if faced with any spine surgery he is brilliant
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- New York Medical College
New York Medical College
Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr's office for more information.
3595 US Highway 50 Silver Springs, NV : (775) 577-0319
Locations & DirectionsSILVER SPRINGS MENTAL HEALTH, 3595 US Highway 50, Silver Springs, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Silver Springs, NV, in this video.
Dr. Ardavan M Aslie Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver Springs, NV.