2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ardeep K Sekhon?

very unprofessional and uncaring Doctor

We have never met a Doctor as unprofessional and uncaring as Doctor Ardeep K Sekhon. She didn't answer any of our questions. She left the room without a word, we had to ask one of the nurses if she was coming back or not. Very disrespectful Behavior. It seems she is in the field to satisfy her Ego first and patients needs or preferences are secondary. We are not going back to her.

stay away

I've seen Dr. Sekhon twice. Both times she focused all her attention on her computer screen and never actually interacted with me. She did not seem engaged or interested in any conversation or questions. The last time I saw her she left the room to supposedly order a test and never returned. Only after her PA saw me sitting there did anyone say she wasn't coming back. I am in the process of finding a different neurologist. I would advise strongly against seeing Dr. Sekhon.

I find her to be a very uncaring, unprofessional physician. Each visit she walks in the door and goes over to the computer, where she stays. She has only taken her face off of the screen on two different occasions to answer a question (neither time very well I might add). It is my experience with her that she takes her practice as a 9 - 5 job, she shows no care nor concern. I have had several appointments with her and they are all the same. I have since changed neurologists.

I feel I'm in good hands with my Dr. and love the fact that I can keep in touch by e mail

Dr. Ardeep K Sekhon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.