Dr. Arden Beachy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arden Beachy?

Nah

Posted on January 28th, 2016

This guy is not a homie. He was very unprofessional and rude to me.

No thanks

Posted on July 17th, 2015

After seeing this doctor for years I finally found one that assisted me with addressing the issues causing my pain instead of masking it with pills. Thanks but no thanks for the multiple scripts that helped feed opioid dependency I understand he now specializes with Lyme disease by prescribing narcotics , job security?

A sick man

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I went to see dr beachy because i was reffered to him. He was very unprofessinal. It felt and seemed like he was more interested in hitting on me and trying to sleep with me rather than treat me. I met with the hospital and nothing happened to him. I felt violated. I am never going back there.

Dr. Beachy is the best there is!!!!!!

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Beachy has been my doctor and my children's doctor since I became pregnant with my children! Dr. Beachy is the type of doctor that remembers details about my children and I that make us feel that he truly cares! We don't feel like just another patient number! Dr. Beachy has always followed through with patient care. He gives the feel of a small town doc in a big practice! There is no other doc out that is better than Dr. Arden M Beachy! Hats off to you Beachy.... keep being the amazing doctor you are!!!!! Only issue with Dr. Beachy is that sometimes he is booked up for weeks but that's what happens when everyone jumps on the Beachybandwagon!!!!

a doctor with a human element

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Beachy for a few years as I had back problems requiring several surgeries. He was skilled and professional on every level. When problems surfaced with me, he provided care that another Dr. may not have provided. I see him as an exception Dr. and would recommend him highly.

Posted on March 28th, 2010

Dr Beachy delivered my first daughter and has since surpassed all my expectations in a Dr. I moved out of state for some time when I moved back I would not see anyone but him.His nurse also is the best around. They make my visits so comfortable, I never feel rushed, I never feel like I'm not being heard. My children and I will only see him. I've seen just about every docter in the area and he is by far the best around.

Dr. Beachy is the best!

Posted on December 30th, 2009

I really like dr. Beachy as our family physcian. He listens, really listens. My children will not see anyone else! He has been our doctor for 4 years now. Hats off to him, he cares about his patients!!! :)

Posted on June 13th, 2016