Dr. Arden Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arden Reynolds?

Husband of patient

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr Reynolds performed neck surgery on my wife 23 years ago at McGann Clinic in Southern California. Did a great job on her neck. My only complaint would be that he thought he needed to do a breast exam before the surgery. I was in the room with my wife and we did not understand what a breast exam had to do with the neck surgery, but felt helpless to complain with the surgery only 2 days away. I wonder if breast exams is still part of Dr. Reynolds procedures.

Past employee of his

Posted on October 10th, 2014

No review but I wish he was back in California. I used to work for him some years ago in Covina ca. He is the best! I sure wish he was here to help me out, my husband is having back surgery tomorrow. I would love for Dr. Reynolds to do his surgery.

Excellent Care

Posted on June 20th, 2008

Dr. Reynolds is extremely competent and knowledgeable. He is very busy and thus difficult to see, however that is the price you pay for having the best. Office staff has been extremely helpful and caring .

Posted on August 3rd, 2017