Dr. Ardeshir Talieh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ardeshir Talieh?

Thorough and Does not rush you out

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I have been so satisfied with Dr. Taliah, I have seen him for five years now, and hope he practices for a very long time! He is polite and kind and listens

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Not even a doctor in UCLA could find out what was wrong with me with my mysterious, debilitating symptoms. When I went to Dr. Talieh, I found answers and was better in a year. Since under his care, I have maintained great health since then!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

If he had better manager he will be one of the best

Office Staff Has A lot of Problems

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I have been a patient for almost 8 years now. When I first started going to his office the staff was very efficient and responsive to requests for medical information. I have seen a steady decline in the office staff. Examples are many: 1) Dr. Talieh ordered a special test, the office staff failed to follow through and did not put the order through to the lab. It took 3 phones calls and multiple trips to Dr. Talieh's office to get them to contact the laboratory where the test was to be performed. 2) Dr. Talieh changed the strength of my thyroid medication. The office staff was supposed to call me and inform me of the change, they did not and because they did not I went several weeks taking the incorrect prescription dosage. 3) The most current problem happened today and caused me to write this review. My insulin syringe presecription was up for renewal. The pharmacy called Dr. Talieh's office and the prescription was renewed. I picked up the syringes and I did not look in the bag to verify the type of syringe (my mistake - although Dr. Talieh's office has detailed information on the type of syringe I use and has had this information for the entire time I have been his patient). I was alerted to the problem when I received a phone call from the pharmacy telling me I had a prescription to pick-up. I was told that the doctor's office had realized they gave the wrong information to the pharmacy so they had contacted the pharmacy and given them a new prescription. So, off I went to the pharmacy to return the wrong syringes and pick-up the correct syringes. Imagine my disappointment when I got there and looked at the box of syringes that Dr. Talieh's office had called in for me, they were the wrong ones again. So. the pharmacy now must contact Dr. Talieh's office again in order to try and get me the correct syringes. Meanwhile I am running low on syringes and must now tap into my emergency supply. Unfortunately, there are more problems then just this that I have experienced with his office staff. I am now seriously considering changing to a different doctor. So, if you consider going to this doctor you must realize that you will have to make numerous phone calls and trips to the office to try and straighten out the inefficiency and what I consider to be incompetency of the office staff.

long wait with no consideration

Posted on August 14th, 2011

I had 2 appointments with this doctor. First appointment 35 minute wait. Second visit 45 minute wait and I just left at that point because he was seeing another patient and it was apparent that it would be another 15 minutes minimum. On the first appointment he spent 10 to 15 minutes with me and was very perfunctory. I will not return.

Great!

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Fantastic Doc!

Really thorough

Posted on March 16th, 2010

One thing I like about Dr. Talieh is that he does extensive testing to get to the root of my medical problems. Besides the usual blood tests, I had blood work that tested micronutrients and a cardiac scan. I have diabetes and was not happy with my previous doctors but so far I like Dr. Talieh's approach.

Posted on April 17th, 2009

He has such a quality and caring manor. You can count on him being very detailed to diagnose the problem and follow through to support the needed care. He is your old fashioned caring physician.

Best doctor In America

Posted on December 20th, 2008

he is the best see all other doctors then see him if no one can help you he will

Posted on April 28th, 2017