Dr. Ardith Courtney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ardith Courtney?

Excellent MS doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I can't say enough good things about her. She genuinely cares for her patients.

You won't find a better Dr....

Posted on August 24th, 2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Cortney. She spends all the time yoy need and is very knowledgeable. The staff is awesome as well. It never fails we bust up laughing during my visit sharing stories. She's very encouraging. Plus she teaches you about MS, not keeping it to herself. She is using her God-giving gifts! !

M.S. Patient

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Very warm and happy disposition. I am a new patient so just saw her once but I think that she will be a fine addition to my arsenal of Drs.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Exceptional neurologist. Truly cares for the well being of her patients.

She is the best.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I feel extremely fortunate to have her expertise available to me. She is kind, compassionate, empathetic, and up to date on all things M.S., to mention just a couple of her attributes. The down side .. this review may be detrimental to me .. the more people that find out how wonderful she is .. more people will only want to see her. I'm taking a huge risk in telling you my secret.

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Very pleasant doctor!!!

Dr Courntey Rocks

Posted on October 28th, 2015

She is the first doctor ever to be on time, take all the time necessary for all our questions to be answered. Explains things that are happening to my husband after his MS diagnosis. She's great, and I would HIGHLY recommend her anyone needing a caring, kind and considerate doctor!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Courtney is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is very caring. She takes time to explain things to you. She knows her profession. I give her the HIGHEST rating possible, a truly great doctor and person.

UTSWMC MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS CENTER

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Dr Courtney is "Da Bomb" Seriously, she is awesome. Spent an ample amount of time with me, asked me great questions, showed genuine interest in my well being, very knowledgeable and current in her field of expertise. I loved her right up until the time she left the MS Center in Dallas. Then I was just plain mad and very sad. I miss her soooooooo much, it is hard to find a great Dr and I have definitely not found one to replace her.. If you have the opportunity go see her, you will not regret it. I have been in mourning ever since she left! Come back, come back.

thinks she knows everything and mailed my medical to another patient

Posted on February 6th, 2013

she thinks she knows so much she bet her license I don't have ms this was a year ago.....YOU SHOULD GIVE UP YOUR LICENSE BECAUSE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH IT.!!!! STAY AWAY STAY AWAY THEY ALSO MAILED MY PERSONAL MEDICAL RECORDS TO ANOTHER PATIENT TOOK THEM A YEAR TO GET THEM TO ME YOU MRS.COURTNEY IT is EASY WHEN THEY HAVE MS SO BAD THEY ARE IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THEY LIGHT up ON AN MRI LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE, SOMEWHERE IN YOUR 16 YEARS you lost taking time with patients

One of the best doctors I have ever known.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Courtney has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens when you tell her how you are feeling or what is going on. She is very thorough and wants to find the best possible diagnosis, medication, etc. to help you with your illness.

Ms S Houser

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Everything she does is outstanding. Her treatment and advice has literally saved my life. Brilliant MD with great bedside manner.