Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ardrea T Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ardrea T Murphy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
I found a precious gem of a doctor in Dr Andrea Murphy. She is the most caring, lovable, detailed and nurturing of a doctor that all mothers look for in a pediatrician. Her staff are also the best in their handling of children and I will always trust my children's health in her hands!!! Thanks Dr. Murphy!!
My daughters has been a patient of Dr. Murphy's since 1992 and I don't want any other Doctor but her. I love the common curtacy she gives and also if your child is having any kind of symptoms, she will listen and do what is nessesary to ease your child disconforts. I would recommend her to any mother who want the best care for there child. She is the BEST
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Wayne State University
Dr. Ardrea T Murphy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsBruce Douglas Health Center, 6550 W Warren Ave, Detroit, MI
Dr. Ardrea T Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.