- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arebu T Abdu MD
Dr. Arebu T Abdu, MD is a doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Roseville, CA. Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. Arebu T Abdu has 2 locations
Dr. Arebu T Abdu has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Arebu T Abdu has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Arebu T Abdu Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Arebu T Abdu
My Background I earned my doctorate degree at Addis Ababa University Medical Faculty. I have completed my pediatrics specialty training at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York and I have also completed my fellowship training, subspecialty in neonatology, at University of Kentucky. Roles & Responsibilities After completing my training, I joined The Permanente Medical Group (TPMG) in 2009. I am currently working at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) giving the best care your newborn deserves at the Women and Children’s Hospital in Roseville, California. On a Personal Note. . . I am married and have four children. One of my children is preterm herself and visited my work place at birth and stayed in the NICU for a week. I like soccer but play occasionally. The gymnasium is my favorite. Reading is my hobby and I spend most of my time with my wife and kids.