Dr. Areej Salem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Areej Salem?

A doctor who listens

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Salem is a caring physician who took a lot of time with me during my visit. She is very interested in getting as much information about me as a patient as possible.

Very satisfied

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Love this doctor and the staff. Am very happy and will keep coming. I tell all my friends and family about her.

Rare gem

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but came across this website and decided to write one for Dr. Salem. I have been a patient for about a year and a half. I first came to the practice with hormonal concerns and have since taken advantage of many of the services the practice offers. Dr. Salem is always kind, and compassionate. She takes the time to truly listen and has quite an eye for aesthetics as well. My last visit was truly complete with my hormonal issues being adressed and filler in my cheeks that took at least 8 years off! I feel young and alive again. The office is calm and beautiful and the staff are always friendly. Thank you Dr. Salem for making an impact in my life!

Marketing Consultant

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Salem was very knowledgeable, she was very gentile and very thorough in her examination. I would definitely recommend her to all of my client females.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

She is good.

Best doctor ever

Posted on August 15th, 2011

i just found out Dr. Salem will be relocating:( I can't explain the emotions I felt when I first heard this. I feel deeply saddened. I had to take the opportunity to write a review because it is rare to be touched so deeply by a doctor. She has been my gynecologist for the past four years and has been my saving grace on many occasions. She exudes warmth and caring during each and every visit and never makes me feel rushed. She takes the time to address all my concerns and on many occasions has called me after the visit to check on me! She has referred me to her midwives when she leaves, but I am at a loss. I don't know if I will ever find a gynecologist like her:( I wish I could follow her wherever she goes. Dr. Salem I love you and will miss you.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Salem and have heard nothing but excellent things from my close confidants who also see her. She is always kind and compassionate and has helped me through some difficult times. She is currently guiding me through treatment for menopause and I feel great thanks to her!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2011

Dr. Salem has been my gyn for a few years and is now guiding me though my first pregnancy. She's been nothing but wonderful. It's like having a best friend who happens to be a doctor.

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Dr. Salem took care of my during my last two pregnancies. I can't imagine going to another doctor. She always took such good care of me. She spends time and never makes you feel rushed. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. The wait time to see her can sometimes be a while, but she is worth the wait. I recommend her.

Posted on October 27th, 2017