Dr. Aref Rifai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aref Rifai?

Very caring g doctor

Had to have my eyes dilated. He made me feel very comfortable. No problems. Very caring about patients being comfortable. And he is very professional yet compassionate.

I've been seeing Dr. Rifai for over a decade. I moved to Texas a few years ago, but return to Pensacola to be seen by Dr. Rifai for annual exams. Great Doctor!!!!

The wait is over one hour each time!!

It is redicolous how long I have to wait for my appointment every visit!! And no matter how many times I complain about it to the staff nothing changes!! Each time I wait over one hour and it seems fine to everyone in the office including the doctor!!

Dr Rifai and his staff responded to an emergency retinal tear for my wife as soon as we entered his Gulf Breeze office at about 3:45 Friday afternoon. Following an examination lasting about 45 minutes he scheduled an emergency laser repair at his Pensacola office at 6:00 pm [after hours] including transporting his Gulf Breeze staff assistant.He was awaiting our arrival at 6:00pm and immediately began the laser procedure finishing at about 7:00pm.I have rarely experienced such excellent and timely service.I would strongly recommend him.