Dr. Ari Lieman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ari Lieman?

Very happy so far...

I have only been to him one time so far. I really appreciated his patience and detail he provided. He also gave me referrals to specialists if something was not his particular forte. Also, having a doctor that speaks understandable english and understands my questions is very important to me. Haven't been happy with another Dr. in the area and decided it was time for someone new that actually knows his stuff and is patient and knows the questions to ask.

Not Happy He is gone

I have been a patient of Dr Liemans For years now, I followed him from his Overlea Office to th Owings Mills office, He was such a wonderful Doctor he really cared about his patients, However recently I just found out by calling the office and found out he is no longer there. I didnt recieve notification and it took me almost a week and a half to recieve my refill for my medication. No one at the office bothered to call me back after several attempts, someone ther finally took care of it for me. It shouldnt have taken that long for someone to contact mee back. I felt very abandoned as a patient and im not very happy.

very caring and understanding would recommend him to anyone with any medical problem he really cares

Caring, Fantastic Doctor

I tend to be a little particular about my doctors...call me a tough patient. But I've come to really like Dr. Lieman. He was with Overlea Personal Physicians, but now in Owings Mills in the same office of Dr. Jason Goodman. I've had serious back pain since the birth of my daughter, 6 years ago, and he's been incredibly patient with me and has gone out of his way to try to help. He's relatively easy to get an appointment with and will fit you in if there wasn't a space for you. Very kind, very caring...I'd recommend Dr. Lieman to anyone.

i love this doctor love him great guy

i would never go else where as long as he is around