Dr. Ari R Malka Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ari R Malka?

Outstanding care

Dr. Malka is downright amazing. I wound up in the Good Samaritan ER on a Friday afternoon with chest pain. I was scared to death. His bedside manner was calm and reassuring. His assessments and testing decisions were quick and concise. I don’t think I have EVER had a doctor spend as much time listening to me with their 100% full attention as Dr. Malka did. He sat down right next to me and we chatted like we were old buddies. It just shows what a personable and caring man he is. Thanks Doc! The whole ER staff RN’s Todd and David were outstanding too. I was in a room within 3-4 minutes getting hooked up to machines. After an initial triage I was in the waiting room for a LONG time but the necessary tests had been done and they advised if my screening and blood work was a concern that they would get be back in. So no news was good. The ER was PACKED! I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Good Sam other than the wait time. But that’s not the doctors fault.