Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ari Rosen has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Ari Rosen has the following 6 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Ari Rosen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 15
After thousands of dollars in tests for back and leg pain, and no solution (from a "specialist" in Poughkeepsie), a friend recommended Dr. Rosen. He spent time listening to my complaints, made an accurate diagnosis, prescribed yoga stretches, and did a few sessions of manipulation. The pain disappeared quickly and permanently. Dr.Rosen is professional and courteous. There was no wait time in the office. I highly recommend him.
It took while to get my first appointment. He was the fourth health care person I went to for my back problem and was the first to give me a probably diagnosis of cause and chronic cause. His treatments have carried me to the point where I am functional with care. HIs advice has been simple, knowledgeable, and outstanding.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAri Rosen Do, 3457 Main St, Stone Ridge, NY
Dr. Ari Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stone Ridge, NY.