Dr. Ari Silverstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ari Silverstein?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Saw him when I was admitted from the ER. Great guy, great doctor, completely trust him. Very happy he was the doctor on call that night.

Lucky to get him

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I went to the hospital with a kidney stone and got assigned Dr. Silverstein because he was the doctor on call. I was a little nervous because I had never met him before, but he was fantastic and it turns out he treats many of my friends. He operated on me for the kidney stone the same day without any problems. He was really reassuring and made me feel comfortable. No problems with the surgery and now doing great!! Great doctor/nice guy,.

Finally a good doc!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I had been to 2 other urologists before one of my friends recommended doctor silverstein. He spent a lot of time with me helping me understand my problem and the options to take care of it. I think he is a really good doctor who actually cares about his patients which is rare today

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Silverstein took care of my father for his prostate cancer. It was detected late by another doctor, but Dr. Silverstein was awesome. He took great care of my father and really helped him. He was also great about communicating with me regarding my elderly father since I live out of state. Fantastic doctor and nice guy!

Awesome Urologist - Great Swag

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Silverstein is a top notch exceedingly well trained urologist who never rushes you once you are in his office. Waiting time can sometimes be excessive. Personal follow-up with bloodwork results, conservative approach to his practice. Would not want any other urologist handling that part of my anatomy.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

this Dr. is the best in all departments

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr.Silverstein is great. He is very caring and compassionate. He spent a lot of time with me going over a very difficult problem and then helped me solve it.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

i believe his wisdom saved my life ..

Posted on March 12th, 2009

A truly caring doctor. He calls with test results and talks with you until you understand and feel secure in your diagnosis. Bedside manners are a thing of the past, and he really brings back that feeling of being treated by someone who cares about you!

Posted on October 13th, 2017