Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ari Weinreb has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Ari Weinreb has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ari Weinreb has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ari Weinreb is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
28 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa West Los Angeles Medical Center, 11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Ari Weinreb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.