Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ariana L Smith has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ariana L Smith has the following 13 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Pelvic Pain
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Ariana L Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
My experience was good with here even know it was not her area of expertise. Have seen 3 doctors including Dr. Smith. Both others could do nothing and misdiagnosed. Dr. Smith got things right from the start. I have to give her credit, she out did a doctor 30 years older then her and went to best school in the country. And Penns technology made my surgery 10 time easier. So I do recommend her even if your a guy, because she knows you stuff.
I can not recommended Dr. Smith enough. And I have a difficult time believing the negative reviews below are legitimate. She was kind, caring and very thoughtful. She is highly intelligent and takes time to thoroughly consider a patients entire medical history. After being misdiagnosed by a different urologist who told me I would spend my entire life on antibiotics, I traveled to Penn to seek the opinion of the best doctors in urology. I was not disappointed. Dr. Smith, explained the overuse of antibiotics is part of my problem and provided a more reasonable solution. If you are a female seeking help from a urologist, I highly recommend Dr. Smith
16 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Ariana L Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsPenn Urology, 299 S 8th St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ariana L Smith in this video.
Dr. Ariana L Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.