Dr. Aric J Eckhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aric J Eckhardt?

Fantastic and Highly Trained!

I've never been to a Plastic Surgeon that actually turned me down! He told me my skin needed to be healthier before he'd operate! Now that's a good doctor!

Very Good Experience

I had breast augmentation done by Dr. Eckhardt in March. I was very happy with the consultation in that Dr. Eckhardt and his staff took time to answer any questions, and have me actually "try on" implants for size so I could see which would be best for me. The surgery went smoothly and I actually went home and did a few light chores around the house that same evening. There was very little pain, and Ibuprofen took care of it. The incisions healed quickly and they were sealed with glue, so there were no sutures to have to remove later either! If I want or need another surgery in the future, I would be happy to have Dr. Eckhardt perform it. Thanks to everyone in his office that made this a very good experience for me!

Awesome Dr. and Staff

Dr. Eckhardt took the time to explain all my options when I saw him for reconstruction post mastectomy for breat cancer. I never felt like I was rushed and and his staff were always upbeat and encouraging. I have recommended him to anyone who will listen, thank you for helping to make me whole again.

Dr.Eckhardt is a good surgeon but if you are looking for a doctor that cares, keep looking.

Dr. Eckhardt is very nice and professional and makes you feel comfortable during the exams. He explains the procedure in detail and makes you understand the risks involved.I highly recommend Dr. Eckhardt! !

I am very pleased with the results of my surgery! I think my before and after pics look better than those on his website! I highly recommend!

Full TT w/MR

Wonderful PS. I would highly recommend him. Very pleased with results.

Dr. Aric J Eckhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.