Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gus A Giddens
Dr. Gus A Giddens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Giddens is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and St Francis Hospital Bartlett. Dr. Giddens has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gus A Giddens has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
This doc delivered my daughters baby since her doc was not available. He was the absoulute worse doctor i have ever met! Bedside manner was the worse, nurses act as though they were afraid of him, he never spoke to my daughter or parents while in the room and act as though it was an inconveince to him!!! He let my daughter push for 2 hours and not once offered the suction to help pull the baby out. It was a nurse that told us about it and we ask. His tone of voice was arragant. Don't make the mistake and use him!!!!!!!
In 2000 I went to Dr. Giddens with no real complaint but I had felt an unusual bump in my stomach. Dr. Giddens put one hand on my stomach and knew immediately something was not right. He operated within weeks, removing a large tumor (the size of a 5 month fetus) with a cancerous center along with my ovaries, uterous and cervex. I went to another Dr. during this time who said they found nothing. I believe he is a truly gifted healer and I don't believe I would be alive today without his intuitive medical talents. I have a teenage daughter ready for her first grown up exam and I would take her to no one else.
Dr. Giddens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Gus A Giddens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gus A Giddens in this video.
Dr. Gus A Giddens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.