Dr. Aric A Groshong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aric A Groshong?

Bristal Lunetta

He is amazing and so is his staff!

Very bad doctor I was aghast

I was aghast that there was a infant / child doctor out there who did nothing but argue with the parent when something was wrong with their child, says in my opinion I'm not doing this when you question what he says, put my daughter in Nicu and kept her there when there was nothing wrong with her, hello I had 6 bags of antibiotics before full blown labor but still put umbilical line in and continued to give here antibiotics for 2 days after birth when her culture came back negative, I was not allowed to see my daughter for her first 16 hours of life

Waiting for results for a referal vs making the right choice.

My son was recently diagnosed with IBD (Ulceritive Colitis). Luckily our insurance does not have to wait for a referal. When my son's stool was bloody with mucus and had not eating for several days. Dr. Groshong was more worried about doing more tests for a referal versus doing the common sense thing and providing us the referal. The symptoms were there cronic stomach pains for the last 2 years until this last even that ended up with the my son in the hospital for weeks. Luckily the GI doctor I called and setup my appointment with understood the symptoms right away and made the best decision for us and my son is now diagnosed and on the road to recovery. I would not recommend Dr. Groshong unless you want to wait for lengthy referal process and a Dr. who says he will call you back and never does then collects your money.