Dr. Arie S Belldegrun Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arie S Belldegrun?

Julie George

Dr Arie Beldegrun, MD saved my life in May 1995. I was misdiagnosed by Kaiser Permanent and pronounced "dead" before I was dead. they offered no alternatives, when my then good acquaintance, a medical doctor, took me to see Dr. Beldegrun. I was diagnosed with Right Renal Carcioma, probably stage 3. Dr Beldegrun and his team. To make a long story short. Dr. Beldegrun was absolutely the best. He had great bedside manners. Came to my bedside, hours after my horrendous surgery, to tell me that the "surgery went beautiful and you are clean" were his words, in other words, i was now cancer free, although said he, there could be surprises. So for the next 5 years I had check ups every three months. That was in 1995. I am now 81 years old, doing great. I have one kidney and had no recurrence of any kind. I would love for Dr. Beldegrun to know that I am here. No longer living in California.

Ditto with the other negative review here; I found him to be almost confrontational, slightly argumentative, and mostly insensitive. He is the big boss over there. My impression is that he may be too busy with other responsibilities and business interests and wants to pretty much cherry pick his cases.

Too busy for patient care

I do not recommend this doctor at all. He is too busy to give proper care and follow up with patients. Failed to order the correct test post surgery. If you want a doctor that cares, go else where.

Dr. Arie S Belldegrun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.