Dr. Arie Rave Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Arie Rave?

Best Doctor and Staff Ever!

Posted on August 7th, 2017

We think Dr. Rave and staff are the best ever! It's easy to get an apt., and the staff is very helpful. They are nice about everything...from making the apt. , to all support services! Dr. Rave is very personal and very kind! We feel we trust Dr. Rave very much!

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Great doctor and nice and supportive staff!

Horrible experience

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Horrible interaction with this doctor. He refused to write a prescription refill for a seizure med even tho he is the primary care physician and the specialist was not available.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Can't trust this guy. i just changed doctor's after the run around he gave me to get clearance for surgery. i have always felt that he runs way too many tests. I have even told him and he just laughs. The staff is nice but the place is a mini clinic with everyone hearing your business. they take you pulse and check your eyes in a big room with reclining leather chairs. wierd.

All about the money

Posted on March 7th, 2013

The doctor is a nice doctor, funny jokes although most of the time inappropriate. Great bedside manner however he does run a lot of tests for no reason other than billing the insurance. As far as the staff goes- their great except for Ened in the front. I was given a bill by Debbie, who is a sweetheart! But when I asked a question because I did not understand a charge Ened was extremely rude and spoke to Debbie as if I was not standing right there! Very disrespectful. He has two nurses who happens to be sisters and they are amazing. They explain everything thoroughly and act very professional.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

Nice and friendly staff the receptionist was very pleasant when I arrived. The doctor listen to my concerns. I do recommend him very nice and attentive

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Not a good doctor

Shady shady doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2010

This doctor has a very shady practice. Do yourself a favor...go somewhere else. The office visits are extreemly overwhelming as they have you shuffling all over the office moving from one room to another...very unorganized! On top of that, the doctor will have you take every test under the sun that has nothing to do with why you are there, then make you pay to see him again to review the results for these tests. When you go to review the results of these odd tests, he requests you get more tests. Shady shady shady...anything he can do to get paid more money!!!!

Horrible doctor, not recommended

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

My grandmother has been having problems with her feet swelling. Dr. Rave did nothing to help the problem, he ran a bunch of useless tests for months and she was not cared for. We switched doctors and in one visit the other doctor cured her feet. Dr. Rave is a useless doctor and should not be allowed to practice at all. Save yourself the time and energy and consider finding another doctor. Do not support Dr. Rave and his inadequate business/services.

One of a kind

Posted on January 7th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Rave for more than ten years and am very happy. The staff is always nice and polite and Dr. Rave always makes me feel comfortable and at home. Dr. Rave ran a few tests on me and was able to diagnose and resolve my medicals problems right away. Usually the wait time is 15-20 minutes but the time tends to pass by fast as he has a tv in the waiting room (that is where i catch my daily news). I definitely recommend him as a doctor.

Concerned Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2009

As a diabetic, Dr. Rave was excellent in his prescriptions and follow up care. He is always making sure that it is properly controlled. The office waits are due to the fact that he never turns anyone away. You can go to his office at anytime. Consequently this backs up the regular appointments. He also treated my allergies for trees, grasses etc. I no longer have to take any allergy medication. I would recommend him, but you have to be patient in the office. Also the staff is very nice. I never had a problem.

Unprofessional Atmosphere

Posted on July 24th, 2009

I would never go back to Dr. Raves office. Dr. Rave spent very little time with me. The staff seemed unprofessional. I had to listen to extremist Christian talk radio while I underwent an EKG (which I highly suspect I did not need).