Dr. Ariel Cortes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ariel Cortes?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Dr Cortes is the most understanding and personable doctor ive ever had. I love having him in my life. I feel as if my visits with him are a visit with an old friend, not someone out to get money from me. He is very caring and involved, which I sincerely appreciate..

Great Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cortes for the last three years. He is exceptional in that he asks questions that I don't think to ask. He never makes me feel rushed and is very thorough during every visit. I definitely recommend him.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

My appointment was 9:30. I arrived 10 minutes early as was told. It is now 11 am. And still no dr! Not eaten as blood work is to be done.

2-4 hour wait time

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Nice guy only if you want to wait hours and hours to see him for 5mins

If you're looking for a long term doc

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I met Dr Cortes 6 years ago. Went in for a back ache and left with something more serious. We went through a lot of testing for what the core issue was. Super frustrating for me as a patient. Sometimes I was super anxious. Dr Cortes AND the office staff really care to help. I've sent other friends and they have not been disappointed.

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is a very caring doctor and it shows so much. It is very obvious that he is not just doing his job, but that he truly cares about making his patients better. His thoroughness is wonderful and I'm so thankful to have him as my doctor!

Poor overall

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Cortez for many years, but ever since they were taken over by Scripps, I have exerienced wait times well over an hour consistently, and when the doc finally rushes in, he spends very little time listening, just rushed the whole time and waiting to give a prescription to end the appointment. I have left disappointed at least half a dozen times over the past 1 1/2 yrs. Have been misdiagnosed, and now under new management they are reluctant to perform blood and urine analyes. I am sad because I think that Dr Cortez is trapped in the admin part of his job, unable to give each patient the care they need.

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Dr. Cortes is an excellent physician. I have been with his practice for 2 years now and I am always impressed by his professionalism. He ALWAYS takes the time to explain the problem and to answer my questions.

excellent doctor and an excellent man

Posted on January 4th, 2011

If this is the Dr. Ariel Cortes that treated me in Twin Falls ID in the years 2000-2003, I especially admired his courage in sticking to his assessment of my health in spite of my wish that his assessment would support my efforts to qualify for long term care insurance.

Terrific doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Have used him for several years and he has treated my wife and mother. He's very sensible, cautious, and caring. He's quite knowledgeable and accessible. In the case of a serious situation he offered his cell phone number to be called anytime.

Posted on October 5th, 2017