Dr. Ariel S Schwam Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ariel S Schwam?

Worst Doctor I have ever talked to.

This doctor should never be allowed to be in the SA health clinic. He id a horrible person, who thinks He is God! I heard him threaten a veteran by telling him , he would put him into a psyc ward if he did not do as he was told. He is very hard to understand, and when he gets mad he yells and even stutters. He should lose his job.

This doctor is so unprofessional and obnoxious,, I been on strong pain meds for 30 years.. He failed to order my meds on time ..I wound up in the hospital,,...I could of had a stroke or hard attack as I suffer from HP also............. He is now at the Catskill VA,,.. Take this advice he is the worst doctor I've seen in my life... So if you take pain meds,,stay far away from this quack,,,,,,,

Good Doctor

Dr. Schwam is always interested in the patient in a holistic manner. He continues to address a health issue until some resolution is found. I am not sure what happened to other patients to elicit bad reviews, but my experience was nothing but positive.

Dr Schwam is well worth waiting for. He friendly, a good listener, and a good diagnostician. He follows up on referrals, discusses test results in a timely manner and I think he is an excellent primary care physician.

Mr.

Dr. Ariel Schwam is an outstanding professional. He treated my illness like no other. No one could reach a correct diagnostic or prescribe an adequate medicine until I met him, this doctor deserves the best marks.

Very unproffesional answered phones during visit, left a print out paper containing my as number address full name face up in garbage. I walked out after the disrespect.

Watch Out

This supposed doctor now practices, or should I say inflicts at the Bath VAMC. He is the most obnoxius, incompetent, narcicistic MD. I've seen in 38 years of going to the VA. I will rather lay down and die than see this butcher again. If you are scheduled to see him request another Doctor.

Afer so many years Dr. Schwam helped me to get a rigth answers for an illness nobody could diagnose.He is very dedicate and corteous!

so poor