Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ariela M Noy has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hodgkin Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Showing 5 of 29
I have been a patient of Dr noy for many years. She has kept me alive and in good health. She is knowledgeable, and thorough and knows what there is to know about Lymphoma. She is also honest and approachable. I am not certain of why some are angry at her because she has always been honest and upfront with me. Skill compassion and knowledge all you can want in a Doctor
I went to see Dr. Noy when I was diagnosed with Lymphoma in New Jersey and deciding where to be treated. I spoke with a friend of mine at work who told me about Dr. Noy and she called Dr. Noy's office to see if they could take me and Dr. Noy made time for me, the day before Thanksgiving, staying late running tests, talking to me about possibilities. I knew at that time she was the Dr. for me. I was with Dr. Noy for five years and she was/is an amazingly beautiful person, caring, smart, allowed time for visits to talk through fears, treatments etc. I am fortunate to have be introduced to Dr. Noy and have her as my Doctor through the Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Noy!
28 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Ariela M Noy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Ariela M Noy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.