Dr. Ariela Noy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ariela Noy?

Can't be better

Posted on June 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr noy for many years. She has kept me alive and in good health. She is knowledgeable, and thorough and knows what there is to know about Lymphoma. She is also honest and approachable. I am not certain of why some are angry at her because she has always been honest and upfront with me. Skill compassion and knowledge all you can want in a Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Noy when I was diagnosed with Lymphoma in New Jersey and deciding where to be treated. I spoke with a friend of mine at work who told me about Dr. Noy and she called Dr. Noy's office to see if they could take me and Dr. Noy made time for me, the day before Thanksgiving, staying late running tests, talking to me about possibilities. I knew at that time she was the Dr. for me. I was with Dr. Noy for five years and she was/is an amazingly beautiful person, caring, smart, allowed time for visits to talk through fears, treatments etc. I am fortunate to have be introduced to Dr. Noy and have her as my Doctor through the Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Noy!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Fine Doctor Very Knowledgeable and thorough

ONE OF THE BEST LYMPHOMA DOCS.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

A thoroughly knowledgeable physician totally focused on helping her patient..Knows lymphoma disease backwards and forward. One of the est at MSKCI. I am alive and well because of her.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Caring medical professional who looks after your best needs.

thank God for Dr. Noy

Posted on April 12th, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Noy. She saved my life. I had Stage IV lymphoma, both indolent and aggressive. I found her compassionate, caring, responsive to all my needs and overwhelmingly kind and generous. Her treatment protocol attacked both types of cancer and won the battle! I have been in remission for 7 years and while i hope to never need chemotherapy again I would willingly put my life in her hands! I can't imagine who these negative posts are referring to, but it is not the Ariela Noy that I know. My family and I are eternally grateful for her care. She is certainly one of God's healing angels and we thank God he brought her into our lives.

REtired, Lymphoma Patient

Posted on February 6th, 2015

This is a POSTER CHILD Doctor that is on multiple TV Shows. She Works at SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL CLINIC, SHE IS INDIRECT to Patients in their FACE. She is RUDE and BOSSY, and prone to Overmedicating me with EPOC CHEMO THERAPY. THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE, SHE IS VERY HEADSTRONG and HAS FEAR FACTOR WRITTEN ALL OVER HER. I THINK HER OFFICE STAFF IS AFRAID OF HER. SHE OPERATE VERY ROBOTICALLY, SHE WORKS WITH MANY WITH HIV/AIDS and IS Probably the LAST Doctor many see alive because sh e will MEDICATE YOU until there are no Healthy Cells alive and you will EVENTUALLY DIE. I asked at SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL to SEE ANOTHER DR and the HOSPITAL REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER DR and THEN I STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO OBTAIN MY MEDICAL RECORDS... DO NOT GO TO SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL OR ARIELA NOY IN EAST MANHATTAN IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE... they brag about taking the FEAR OUT OF CANCER, but they will end your life YOU if you let them

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Will be forever grateful to her for saving my boyfriends life. Dr. Noy is upfront and truthful about treatment and the course of action she will take. You are comforted to know a team of doctors review each case before treatment is started.

Amazing

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Noy is a brilliant, amazing woman. I feel blessed that I am able to have her as my oncologist at Sloan Kettering to manage my care. Whenever I have a question or concern she always helps me. As soon as I met her I felt safe.

Awful, just awful

Posted on September 24th, 2012

She may be smart, but remember, you also need a compassionate doctor at your side. To defer using expletives for this woman, I hope I never run into her again.

13 years in remission and still going strong!

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I'm disheartened by some of the comments I have read regarding Dr. Noy. I was one of her patients back in late 1998/early 1999, and never had anything bad to say about her. She can be blunt and to the point, but I'm the same way so we got along quite well. I followed the protocol as instructed, made all my appointments and never had any issues. I don't need any hand holding, tell me like it is, how we will approach the treatment and let's get this done. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Noy, she saved my life when I was diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkins Disease. 13 years later, I am still going strong - so something worked. I would recommend her to anyone seeking an oncologist.

I like her.

Posted on November 11th, 2011

As a former employee of MSKCC, whenever I have a question, Ariela always calls me back. I saw her with a patient who was getting out of the hospital after receiving her last chemo treatment. There was much joy in that room.