Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Arielle M Allen has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Arielle M Allen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Arielle M Allen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 15
Lovely lady but not so honest regarding details of surgery. I was penalized for missing a follow-up to surgery appointment due to other illness and as a result was told I could not be seen for an additional two months! Nurse and PA for this physician are rude and defensive and although I am unsure all is Dr. Allen's fault-I think it is her responsibility to become aware. I will be seeking another professional to correct the problems that remain following surgery with Dr. Allen. Since she has not even examined me since the $19000.00 surgical repair and I still have damage, perhaps legal advice is also recommended.
13 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA SCHUSTERMAN CENTER CLINIC, 4502 E 41st St, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Arielle M Allen is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.