Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arielle A Metz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arielle A Metz has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Arielle A Metz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arielle A Metz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Metz was my OB with my first pregnancy. I had heard that she was a little intense and was a little nervous about having her as my doctor (there were limited options). I was pleasantly surprised at our first appointment however and never once regretted having her as my OB. While she IS intense, it is in no way a bad thing. We currently live 8hrs away, otherwise I would DEFINITELY be using her again and I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone!
17 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Arielle A Metz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeartfelt Ob/Gyn, 2640 Biehn St Ste 1, Klamath Falls, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arielle A Metz in this video.
Dr. Arielle A Metz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Klamath Falls, OR.