Have you seen Dr. Arif Ahmad?

had large incisions and never saw doctor after surgery. Lies that he does single incision sleeve

They Are The Best

If you are looking for a "complete Team" to handle your bariatric adventure, this is the group for you! Dr. Ahmad and his staff care about you. If you care about your future and how the surgery will help you modify your life style and health then look into Dr. Ahmad and his very skillful and caring Team.

A New Start!

I can't say enough about Dr. Ahmad and his team. From the very first visit with him at the "Fact finding orientation" I was pleased with the easy going way he explained his work and all the options I had. I never felt any pressure. In fact I was getting antsy about getting the procedure done ! I couldn't wait. I felt they fully explained everything I was going to experience and my own research backed up what they told me. Feb.2nd was my sleave surgery and I am doing great. That's my opinion, but also my Primary Doctor, and the staff at Mathers Bariatics. Post Operative visits are seriously followed up. Thank you Dr. Ahmad and Staff!

Elaine S.

I am now 2 weeks post op. I feel fantastic !! Dr Ahmad was also able to fix a hernia that i had at the same time as my gastric sleeve surgery. What a wonderful doctor he is, and a truly caring and compassionate man that loves what he does...helping thousands of people like myself who struggle to find who they once were. He game me the push into my new life and his staff has helped guide me into each stage of my new life. Every step of the way there are people to help you, you are never alone in your journey. It was a great decision to have my surgery, and i cannot believe how fortunate i was to find him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Arif Ahmad, is an excellent. dedicated proffesional. He and his team truly care for their patient's. They are with you from day one with support. I had the gastric bypass 4 years ago and dropped 185lbs. DR Ahmad changed my life , I cannot thank him enough. God bless DR Ahmad

Absolutely Amazing Service and Care

This is a top-notch office. Doctors and staff hold themselves to a standard that is much higher than you will ever receive from any other facility!

Dr Ahmad and his team.

Dr Ahmad and his team are very knowledgeable and comforting. When you are getting ready to go through this surgery you wonder if you are doing the right thing. They listen to your fears and address them in a way that you understand and feel safe with the information they are giving you. If you plan on having Bariatric surgery I highly recommend Dr Ahmad and his team.

Great surgery experience!

Dr. Ahmad and his staff work hard to get you through the process with as little concern or apprehension as possible. All staff are very knowledgeable and are leaders in their field. My surgery went incredibly smoothly and the surgeons' knowledge and style went a long way in bolstering my confidence in them.

Highly satisfied

Very proffesional yet kind and caring. Office staff is the best. Very accomodating. Nutritionists are very helpful.

Great experience!

The entire staff is very friendly, especially his staff at the hospital. Everyone makes this a pleasant experience.

Great staff

top of the line team

Dr. Arif Ahmad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.

Dr. Arif Ahmad Is this you?