Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. M A Hashmi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Nutritional Support
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Surgery
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Clostridium Infections
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Abdominal Pain
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Fecal Incontinence
- Digestive System Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Showing 5 of 14
The office runs like a well- oiled machine. The staff are great, efficient and very helpful and friendly. Dr Hashmi is friendly and puts you at ease immediately. He actually talks to you and listens! I recently had a colonoscopy through Allied and while the procedure is never one that is enjoyable, the professionalism of Allied and Dr. Hashmi were excellent. I would recommend them to everyone. The best!
Been seeing Dr. Hashami for years my PCP kept telling me to take OTC meds for my stomach pain. I went to Dr. Hashami who ran tests and determined the cause of my issues. He followed up with an appropriate treatment program and gave me information needed for me to determine the course of treatment. He is good at talking about options and next steps.
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Locations & DirectionsAllied Gastrointestinal Associates, 502 Centennial Blvd Ste 3, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. M A Hashmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.